Certification & Insurance


 Using drones for business purposes in North America requires certain certifications from Transport Canada (TC) and the Federal Aviation Authority (FAA), as well as insurance. We've taken care of these details, with TC and FAA permission to operate almost anywhere, and insurance policies significantly higher than industry minimums. To find out more, click here.